Tuesday, August 4, 2009

OOPS!


I could use the excuse that I have been busy. Then there is the old standby of figured no one cares so why bother. But the truth of the matter is that I simply have been setting aside my blogs for other pastures over at facebook and hadn't given this much thought until two different friends got me to thinking last night that I still have this and should be using it.

In the course of the last few months (OKAY!! Let's get honest here!) since April when I last posted I finished an internship teaching eighth grade students history and, just this past weekend, I graduated with my MA in teaching. I have also found a position teaching at a private school and classes start on the 18th of August. Today, I am going in to set up my classroom and office and my sweetheart is going to be running around getting the bookcases and file cabinet I want to complete the job.

Imagine, if you will, having an entire wall to use as a bulletin board. (Reminder to self: buy pushpins) I'm really looking forward to this adventure and promise to keep everyone updated.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Yeah! I found you! Love your post...everybody gets busy...and it is easier to only have to check one place.
Love having a place to leave some comment love for you again, though! Love ya Wandamom!